How to Make Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts) Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is found to be packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be better. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood also!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to walnut yubeshi (sweet rice cake with walnuts) recipe. You can cook walnut yubeshi (sweet rice cake with walnuts) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts):
- Take 100 grams of Shiratamako.
- Prepare 150 grams of Lukewarm water.
- Get 70 grams of Brown cane sugar.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 40 grams of Walnuts.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Kinako.
Instructions to make Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts):
- Microwave the walnuts for 2 minutes. For whole walnuts, microwave for 3 minutes, then finely crush..
- Dissolve the shiratamako, brown cane sugar, and soy sauce in lukewarm water, then mix well..
- Put the mixture into a heat-resistant bowl, wrap in plastic, then microwave for 2 minutes, and mix well until evenly incorporated..
- Add the walnuts and kinako to the mixture, mix, then microwave again for 2 minutes. It will start to turn brown..
- Stir well, then spread out the mixture onto a tray coated in katakuriko, then cool to set. Now, all you have to do is cut..
- After microwaving, it is very hot, so be careful not to burn yourself. I let it sit a while before spreading it out. Then chill in the refrigerator..
- This is the granulated brown cane sugar I used..
- Sprinkle on some kinako and enjoy!.
If you find this Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.