Recipe of Humba – Braised Pork Belly Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Humba – Braised Pork Belly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Humba – Braised Pork Belly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. In this post we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or seeds. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Your body will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body requires to stay healthy. If you don’t get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it requires.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to humba – braised pork belly recipe. You can cook humba – braised pork belly using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Humba – Braised Pork Belly:
- Get of tofu in fermented black bean sauce.
- Use of garlic.
- Prepare of medium onion chopped.
- Take of black pepper corn.
- Use of Bay leaves.
- Provide of Pork belly or Pigue.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of sugar cane vinegar.
Instructions to make Humba – Braised Pork Belly:
- Blanch the pork belly for 4-5 minutes to remove excess fat and blood foams the wash it with cold water..
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar, peppercorns, sugar, onions, garlic and fermented tofu then slow cook over Low heat the belly in sauce for about an hour and half..
- You may use pressure cooker, which will cook the meat for about 15 minutes, but I prefer the slow cooking under Low heat method for savoury flavour. :).
If you find this Humba – Braised Pork Belly recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.