Simple Way to Make Kulawong talong Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kulawong talong recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kulawong talong recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kulawong talong recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Even though some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. One of several health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Some of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids within your diet.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kulawong talong recipe. To cook kulawong talong you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kulawong talong:
- Take 5-8 pcs of eggplant.
- Take of Rock salt.
- Use of Coconut thread.
- Use of Coconut milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of cane vinegar.
- Take of Minced garlic cloves.
- Get of Thin sliced of ginger.
- Use of Fish sauce.
- Take of Black pepper.
Instructions to make Kulawong talong:
- Grill your eggplants until charred & cooked.
- Remove the skin of your eggplants.
- Mix the coconut milk & coconut thread then pre heated for 200C until it gets brown.
- In a pan put an oil and the rest pf the garlic & ginger.
- Add the remaining coconut milk and burnt coconut thread & let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain the liquid and add the eggplants and bring to a simmering heat then safely put a little bit of fish sauce and ground black pepper.
- (Optional) put a sliced of red chillies.
If you find this Kulawong talong recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.