Step-by-Step Guide to Make Top Secret All-Purpose Yakiniku Sauce Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Top Secret All-Purpose Yakiniku Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Top Secret All-Purpose Yakiniku Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Top Secret All-Purpose Yakiniku Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The higher your serotonin levels, the better you will feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a great protein source.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to top secret all-purpose yakiniku sauce recipe. To make top secret all-purpose yakiniku sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Top Secret All-Purpose Yakiniku Sauce:
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sake.
- Take of Mirin.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Brown cane sugar (powdered).
- Prepare of Pear or apple.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Get of knobs Sliced ginger.
- You need of Umami seasoning (optional).
Instructions to make Top Secret All-Purpose Yakiniku Sauce:
- Prepare the jar for storage. As this sauce will be stored for a long time, make sure to clean the jar and dry it well. There should be no moisture inside..
- Remove the skin from the garlic and lightly crush to release the flavour. Slice the ginger into 3-4 mm slices..
- Cut the 1/4 of the pear or apple in half, keeping the peel and core parts – you should have 2 wedges that are 1/8 of the size of the fruit. Put the garlic, ginger and fruit into the jar..
- [Tip 1] If you plan to use the sauce straight away, you can grate the garlic and fruit. But this sauce is aged, so you don't have to grate them..
- Mix the liquid ingredients and the sugar well. Adjust the amount of sugar to taste. I usually add 4 tablespoons of sugar. Even if the sugar doesn't dissolve completely, it's fine..
- [Tip 2] Do not heat the sauce to dissolve the sugar, as it robs the soy sauce and sake of their flavour. You just need to mix the sauce for a while..
- [Tip 3] You can use any sugar you like, but the sauce tastes richer if you mix some brown sugar or honey in with the white sugar..
- Pour the liquid into the jar and loosely screw on the lid. Let it age at room temperature for 10 days to 2 weeks. Mix from the bottom from time to time..
- [Tip 4] The sauce has to breathe as it matures, so don't close the lid too tightly. However, if you're going to mix the sauce by shaking the bottle, make sure to screw it tight..
- Once the aging process has finished, close the lid tightly and store it in the fridge. You can keep the garlic, ginger and fruits in it, but if you want the sauce to be clean, strain it..
- [Tip 5] When the sauce turns clear and glossy, it's done..
- There may be some garlic sediment in the sauce. When I made this in my restaurant, I used four times the ingredients and added the garlic whole, but in this recipe it's crushed..
- If you prefer to make an authentic clear sauce, make this with 4 times the amount of ingredients. With that much, there's no need to crush the garlic or slice the ginger! If you like this method, make a lot, as it can keep for a long time..
- [Tip 6] You can use the garlic and ginger for another dish. Just chop them up and stir-fry — it'll be delicious. However, don't reuse the fruit..
- [Tip 7] The more aged the sauce is, the more delicious it is. The best way to preserve the taste is to keep mixing in new sauce..
- [Adding new sauce] Strain the sauce that you have on hand first, then add the old and new sauces to a new jar. If more than 1/5 of your sauce is properly aged, you can add it to a dish right away..
If you find this Top Secret All-Purpose Yakiniku Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.