Step-by-Step Guide to Make Soy Sauce Koji Teriyaki Glaze for Pan-fried Amberjack Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soy Sauce Koji Teriyaki Glaze for Pan-fried Amberjack recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Sauce Koji Teriyaki Glaze for Pan-fried Amberjack recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you wish to be in a better mood. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soy sauce koji teriyaki glaze for pan-fried amberjack recipe. You can have soy sauce koji teriyaki glaze for pan-fried amberjack using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Soy Sauce Koji Teriyaki Glaze for Pan-fried Amberjack:
- Provide of Amberjack (buri) fillets.
- Use of Soy sauce koji.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Take of Cane sugar (or caster sugar).
- Provide of Sake.
- Provide of Mirin.
Instructions to make Soy Sauce Koji Teriyaki Glaze for Pan-fried Amberjack:
- Spread 1 tablespoon of soy sauce malt on the amberjack fillets using a spoon, etc. You don't need to leave them to rest. For bento lunch box or osechi, cut each fillet into 3~4 pieces..
- Put a little vegetable oil into a frying pan, pan-fry the amberjack on both sides over medium heat until golden brown. Be careful not to burn them..
- Bring the sake to a boil to evaporate the alcohol off in advance. Add the sake and other seasoning ingredients into the frying pan, simmer over medium-low heat to thicken the sauce while shaking the pan so that it won't burn. When the sauce thickens, they're done..
- When placing them in bento lunch boxes or osechi, let them cool in the sauce. They are delicious if you add chopped ginger on top to taste..
If you find this Soy Sauce Koji Teriyaki Glaze for Pan-fried Amberjack recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.