Simple Way to Prepare Bourbon Toffee Sauce Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bourbon Toffee Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bourbon Toffee Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bourbon toffee sauce recipe. You can have bourbon toffee sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bourbon Toffee Sauce:
- Take of heavy cream.
- Provide of butter (2 Tbsp).
- Get of natural cane sugar or light brown sugar (about 3 Tbsp +1 tsp).
- Take of Bourbon Whisky.
- Use of vanilla oil/extract.
Instructions to make Bourbon Toffee Sauce:
- Put the heavy cream, butter and sugar in a small pot or pan. (if using vanilla OIL you can add it now too. If extract, after cooking)..
- Turn heat on medium low. Bring to a boil while whisking continuously. After it starts to boil, simmer it for another 2-3 minutes (while whisking/stirring)..
- Stop heat and stir in the bourbon and vanilla extract. Pour into a small jar or cup and use immediately or save for later..
- Pour over cakes, ice cream, etc. It will get stiff when cooling, so you will want to lightly heat it in the microwave if it is not runny enough..
If you find this Bourbon Toffee Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.