Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Phoenix and Dragon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Phoenix and Dragon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Phoenix and Dragon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it's good for you to consume them. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to learn, are great at battling depression. You need to make sure, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you boost your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain's neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat a few eggs to jolly up!
Now you can see that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to phoenix and dragon recipe. To cook phoenix and dragon you need 39 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Phoenix and Dragon:
- Get of Dragon, Peking style shrimp.
- Get of shrimp.
- You need of Heinz ketchup.
- Get of green peas.
- Prepare of chopped celery.
- Provide of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Use of cider vinegar.
- Prepare of water.
- Provide of cornstarch.
- Take of minced garlic.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Get of Shaoxing wine.
- Get of ginger paste.
- Take of red pepper flakes.
- You need of Phoenix, General Taos chicken.
- Take of boneless and skinless chicken breast or thigh.
- Take of milk.
- Prepare of flour.
- Get of cornstarch.
- Use of white pepper.
- Use of Shaoxing wine.
- Take of Phoenix sauce.
- Get of Chinese black vinegar.
- Take of Heinz ketchup.
- Get of sugar.
- Take of hot chili oil.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Take of sesame oil.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Get of cornstarch.
- Use of red pepper flakes or Thai chili pepper dried.
- Take of white pepper.
- Take of Shaoxing wine.
- You need of ginger paste.
- Get of finely chopped onion.
- Provide of garnish.
- Take of large naval orange.
Instructions to make Phoenix and Dragon:
- General Taos chicken: cut chicken into bite sized pieces mix everything but milk and flour in the Phoenix chicken ingredients let marinate for 15 minutes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337596-skunkmonkeys-general-taos-chicken.
- Mix flour and milk make a batter. Coat each piece of chicken, and fry. When done set onto paper towels. Then mix your ingredients for Phoenix sauce except cornstarch and water..
- Bring sauce to simmer for 3 minutes now mix the cornstarch and water. Then add to sauce stirring constantly till thickens, add your chicken stir well, coating each piece, and set aside.
- Dragon: heat oil add onions and celery cook stirring constantly, for 4 minutes. Now mix all but the green peas shrimp, cornstarch, and water bring to simmer.
- Add shrimp stir in, mix water and cornstarch, add peas stir in the cornstarch solution stirring constantly till thickens.
- Garnish with orange arranging in the center of two Dragon and Phoenix slice thin and slice each slice in half in center enjoy..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Phoenix and Dragon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.