Easiest Way to Prepare Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Your overall health can be greatly improved by simply eating lots of berries. The first thing you will find out about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's green chile chicken chimmies recipe. To make mike's green chile chicken chimmies you only need 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies:
- Take of ● For The Bean Mixture.
- Prepare of Roserita Refried Beans.
- Use of large Chicken Breasts [chopped or shredded].
- Prepare of Mild Chopped Green Chiles.
- Use of large Fresh Jalapeño [fine chop – seeds removed].
- Use of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare of large Tomato [chopped].
- Use of White Onion [fine chop].
- Provide of Fresh Cilantro [chopped].
- Provide of Fresh Garlic [fine chop] Or 1 tsp Granulated Garlic.
- You need of Ground Cumin.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper [optional].
- Use of Mexican Oregano [crushed].
- Use of McCormick Burrito Seasoning [or add 1 tsp each: onion powder – chile powder – black pepper & include optional cayenne].
- Get of ● For The Tortillas.
- You need of large Flour Tortillas [slightly warmed in microwave].
- Get of Wooden Toothpicks.
- Provide of High Heat Cooking Oil.
- Take of Garnishments.
- Take of Shredded Lettuce.
- Use of Each: Chopped Cilantro – Tomatoes – White Onions.
- You need of large Chopped Jalapeños [de-seeded].
- You need of Tub Each: Guacamole & Sour Cream.
- Get of Mexican 3 Cheese Or Queso Fresco.
- Provide of large Jars Red & Green Salsa.
Instructions to make Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies:
- Lightly sprinkle de-thawed and fat trimmed chicken breasts with ground cumin, garlic powder and black pepper. Slit open the thicker areas of your breasts with a knife for even baking..
- On no stick tinfoil, bake chicken breasts at 350° for 40 minutes. Slightly cool and chop [or shread] chicken into bite sized pieces. Note: If your chicken is still pink in color or its juices don't run clear, bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes until fully cooked..
- Make sure your veggies in the, "Bean Mixture," category are chopped finely since they will need to soften [cook] in the microwave..
- Mix everything in the, "Bean Mixture," category together well and microwave for 3 minutes. Stir well and microwave 3 additional minutes. Place back in microwave and heat for 4 more minutes and let it sit until you're ready to construct your chimichangas..
- Chop all garnishments and place back in fridge..
- Re-heat your bean mixture until hot if it has cooled down before the next step..
- Slightly warm flour tortillas and place hot beans in the center. Do not over fill tortillas. Place cheese on top of beans..
- For even distribution of bean mixture, lay out all of your warmed tortillas on the counter and place beans on top..
- Fold down top and bottom of tortilla over beans and then fold in the sides. Secure the middle and edges with toothpicks. Make sure there are no openings for beans or cheeses to escape. Repeat process for all 6 chimichangas..
- Heat 2" deep oil on high and place 2 chimichangas in your pan toothpick sides down. Do not overload your pan as it will cool off your oil and saturate your burritos. Your bean mixture is fully cooked so you're only browning and crisping your tortillas. Fry chimichangas about 1 minute on each side. Be careful not to burn..
- Drain chimichangas on paper towels and serve on a bed of lettuce, [or fresh cabbage if you desire] and top with additional garnishments. These vegetables can also act as a taco salad side dish. REMEMBER TO REMOVE ALL TOOTHPICKS! :0).
- If you choose to oven bake these, follow the same instructions but bake at 350° for 30 minutes [or until browned] turning once..
- Why not make my, "Mike's Easy Chile Verde Sauce," and serve an unforgettable, "Smothered Green Chile Chicken Chimichanga." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367872-mikes-easy-chile-verde-sauce.
- Add Chile Verde sauce just before serving. Serve dish immediately. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.