Steps to Prepare Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you eat grains. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are fantastic at helping you be happier. They help you feel full too which can truly help to improve your mood. Feeling starved can really bring you down! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. You digest these foods more quickly than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and mushroom enchiladas recipe. To cook spinach and mushroom enchiladas you need 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas:
- Provide of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare of large onion, halved and thin sliced.
- Use of large bag fresh baby spinach.
- Use of butter.
- You need of Olive Oil, divided.
- Provide of Cumin.
- Prepare of Dried Oregano.
- You need of Garlic.
- Take of Cayenne pepper.
- Use of Salt & pepper.
- Get of large jars Salsa Verde.
- Get of Shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare of pkgs super size Yellow Corn Tortillas (@ 6-6 1/2") 10 per.
- You need of Refied Black Beans.
Instructions to make Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas:
- Heat butter and 1 Tbsp oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add in mushrooms and saute until soft and moisture released..
- Add in onions and all the spices to the mushrooms..
- Stir everything together to continue to cook down. About 10 minutes..
- Add in fresh spinach a little at a time so it has time to wilt. Once cooked remove from heat and set aside..
- Heat another skillet with remainder of oil over medium high heat. Using tongs, place 1 tortilla at a time in hot oil for 2-3 seconds on each side and quickly remove draining and put on plate. Do this until you have 1 pkg done..
- Spread plastic wrap over your counter to be able to lay out the tortillas to fill and roll them. This keeps your counter clean..
- Start with a spoon of black beans on each tortilla..
- Then top with vegetables..
- Top with shredded cheese..
- Spread out about 1/2 cup of salsa verde. Start rolling enchiladas and put in pan. I pack them close together..
- Once pan is full top with remaining salsa..
- Cover with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese melted and bubbly..
- These freeze well before baking. The ingredients may make more than 1 pan depending on how full you make them. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.