Recipe of Stuffed Candy Corn Pizza Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stuffed Candy Corn Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Candy Corn Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Candy Corn Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all fantastic for helping to boost your mood. This is because these nuts are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed candy corn pizza recipe. To make stuffed candy corn pizza you only need 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Candy Corn Pizza:
- Provide of Ingredients.
- Prepare of Rhodes Dinner Rolls , thawed to room temperature (makes 2 pizzas).
- Use of chicken cooked , cubed.
- You need of salsa jars.
- Prepare of corn frozen , thawed.
- You need of BBQ sauce.
- Provide of cumin.
- Provide of salsa con queso dip jars.
- Use of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Use of nacho corn crushed – flavored chips.
- Prepare of sour cream.
Steps to make Stuffed Candy Corn Pizza:
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray..
- Combine 4 rolls and flatten into a 13-inch circle..
- Place onto a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan..
- Roll another 4 rolls into a 13-inch circle and cover with plastic wrap..
- Combine chicken, salsa, corn, BBQ suace and cumin and mix well..
- Spread half of the mixture over the crust on the pizza pan..
- Remove wrap from second dough circle and place it over the top of the chicken mixture..
- Seal edges of dough together..
- Bake at 375°F 20-25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and spread half of the con queso dip over the warm pizza..
- Carefully sprinkle half of the cheddar cheese along the outer edge of the pizza..
- Put the pizza back in the oven for 1-2 minutes to melt the cheese..
- Remove from oven and place pizza on cutting board..
- Cover everything but the melted cheese edge with half of the crushed nacho chips..
- Slice into wedges and decorate the point with sour cream..
- Repeat to make a second pizza..
If you find this Stuffed Candy Corn Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.