Simple Way to Prepare Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese #2 Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese #2 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese #2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese #2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you consume green tea. And now you are aware that it can help you be happier also!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover chicken enchiladas with goat cheese #2 recipe. To make leftover chicken enchiladas with goat cheese #2 you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese #2:
- You need 1 of rotisserie chicken; shredded.
- Get 1 large of can green enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 of jars tomatillo salsa.
- Prepare 1 of roasted poblano peppers; medium dice.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Get 1/2 cup of sweet corn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of diced green chiles.
- Prepare 1 packages of flour or corn tortillas.
- You need 1 of log goat cheese.
- Take 1 of handful crumbled cotija cheese.
Steps to make Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese #2:
- Combine chicken, salsa, cilantro, poblano, corn, chiles, and goat cheese in a large mixing bowl. Add a large pinch of salt. Mix..
- Cover and bake at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly reheated..
- Garnish with crumbled cotija..
- Variations; Tequila, roasted bell peppers/onion/tomatoes, potato, roasted corn, habanero, lime.
If you find this Leftover Chicken Enchiladas with Goat Cheese #2 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.