Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Pide with a Chinese Twist recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pide with a Chinese Twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pide with a Chinese Twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. Something different you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to pide with a chinese twist recipe. You can have pide with a chinese twist using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pide with a Chinese Twist:
- You need of Chicken:.
- Get of Chicken Thigh Skinless Boneless,.
- Get of Water Chestnuts Canned or Fresh Finely Minced,.
- You need of Shiitake Mushrooms Finely Minced,.
- Get of Dark Soy Sauce,.
- Prepare of Light Soy Sauce,.
- Get of Granulated Sugar,.
- You need of Ginger Grated,.
- You need of Basting Sauce:.
- Use of Chicken Stock,.
- Get of Mustard Powder,.
- Use of Sesame Oil,.
- Get of Mirin,.
- Take of Dark Muscovado Sugar,.
- Prepare of Tomato Ketchup,.
- Get of Dark Soy Sauce,.
- Take of Light Soy Sauce,.
- Prepare of Roasted Chili Flakes, 1/2 TSP Adjust To Preference.
- Provide of Garlic Grated,.
- Take of Shao Xing / Hua Tiao Wine,.
- Provide of Pide:.
- Provide of Canola / Peanut / Vegetable Oil,.
- Provide of Sea Salt,.
- Use of Red Onion Finely Minced,.
- Prepare of White Pepper,.
- You need of Sesame Oil, For Brushing.
- You need of Green Onion Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
- Get of Coriander Coarsely Chopped, For Garnishing.
Instructions to make Pide with a Chinese Twist:
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/lahmacun-pide for the pide dough..
- Prepare the chicken. Using a cleaver to coarsely chop the chicken into fine pieces. Transfer into a shallow bowl. Add in chestnuts, mushrooms, soy, sugar and ginger. *If you are using fresh water chestnuts, peel and clean the chestnuts before mincing them.*.
- Mix until well combined. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for at least an hour. While the chicken is marinating, prepare the basting sauce. Add all the ingredients into a bowl..
- Stir to combine well or until the sugar has dissolved. Set aside until ready to use. Cook the chicken. In a skillet over medium heat, add oil..
- Once the oil is heated up, add in the onion. Saute until translucent. Add in the marinated chicken and half of the basting sauce. Saute until well combined. Once the the mushrooms and chestnuts starts to brown, add in the remaining sauce..
- Saute until the liquid has almost evaporated. Taste and adjust for seasonings with salt and pepper. Give it a final stir, remove from heat and set aside. Assemble the pide..
- Roll the dough ball into an oblong shape with about 1/4 inch of thickness. Spoon the chicken in a line onto the center of the dough. Prick the border with holes using a fork. Bring the border to cover the chicken. Pinching both ends tightly to resemble a boat..
- Brush the sides of the pide with sesame oil. Transfer the pide onto a heated skillet. Toast until the bottom is lightly charred. Remove and transfer onto a parchment paper..
- And onto a preheated pizza stone or an inverted baking tray. Back into the oven and bake until the sides are crisp brown. Remove from oven and garnish with green onion and coriander. Slice and serve immediately. Repeat the steps for the remaining pide..
If you find this Pide with a Chinese Twist recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.