Steps to Prepare Baked ziti Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked ziti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked ziti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked ziti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because these foods are rich in magnesium, which helps to increase your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a great protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked ziti recipe. You can cook baked ziti using 4 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked ziti:
- Prepare of Seasonings,ziti noodles,tomato sauce 2 jars and salsa.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan,A1 steak seasoning, mozzarella cheese,sazon.
- Use 1 of baking pan and aluminum foil and Olive oil and salt.
- Get of Hamburger meat and sweet Italian sausage.
Steps to make Baked ziti:
- Place hamburger meat and sausage in a frying pan… then cook until well..which means no longer pink.
- After meat is brown & done strain your meat…try to get rid of as much oil as possible then set aside.
- Now place meat back in the frying pan..set aside….
- Next fill a lot with water add oil and salt bring to a boil..add enough water to cover noodles.
- Once water starts boiling add ziti noodles..boil for about minutes or until tender and done.
- Once noodles are done,drain and set aside.
- Now back to the meat. add any seasonings u want except for salts..I recommend lots of herbs…garlic,onion, oreango and etc.
- Now add sauces I recommended for u above and mix…start cooking again so everything will sink in.. next add rocatta cheese to the meat mixture then stir incorporating everything..
- Now take out your baking pan grease with alil Olive oil then add noodles then the meat…next add mozzarella cheese.
- Now mix making sure everything blends in well…smooth out ziti adding more cheese to the top,now sprinkle your grated parmesan on top.
- Put ziti in oven covered…let ziti bake until all cheese is melted…Take the ziti out when you feel your ready.
- All done.
If you find this Baked ziti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.