Recipe of Mushroom Cream Soup Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mushroom Cream Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is not true. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom cream soup recipe. To make mushroom cream soup you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Cream Soup:
- You need of dry mushrooms (Porcini, Morels or Shitakes).
- Take of olive oil.
- Prepare of spring of rosemary.
- Use of spring of sage.
- You need of large yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare of garlic, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Take of salt.
- Use of white pepper.
- You need of white botton mushroom, clean and thinly sliced.
- Prepare of shitake mushroom, cleaned, steamed and thinly sliced.
- Use of chicken stock.
- Provide of heavy cream.
- Take of unsalted butter.
Steps to make Mushroom Cream Soup:
- Soak the dry mushroom in 1 cup of warm water for 20 – 30 minutes..
- Strain the soaking mushroom liquid and reserve along until needed..
- Bundle the rosemary and sage together and tied with kitchen twine.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot, add the herb bundle and sizzle for a few minutes on both sides to infuse the oil.
- Add the onion, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes until the onion is soft and not brown.
- Turn the flame high and add the white mushroom and shitake. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and dried mushroom along with the soaking water. Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Remove the herbs, and then add the cream and butter..
- Working in a batches, pure the soup in a blender until smooth..
- Return to the pot and keep at a very hot simmer until ready to serve..
If you find this Mushroom Cream Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.