Recipe of Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Although it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, of course. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys cucumber salad cups with filling/dip options recipe. To make vickys cucumber salad cups with filling/dip options you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options:
- Provide of cucumber, you'll get around 8 pieces.
- You need of Choice of Fillings.
- Get of Prawn Cocktail.
- Use of Ham & Cream Cheese.
- Provide of Chicken, Bacon & Mayo.
- You need of Grated Cheese & Tomato.
- Get of Egg Salad.
- Use of Tuna & Sweetcorn.
- Prepare of Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese.
- Take of Choice of Dips.
- You need of Hummus.
- Get of Seafood Sauce.
- Get of Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Provide of Garlic & Onion Dip.
- Provide of Sour Cream & Chive.
- Take of Chipotle Mayo.
- Use of Raita Dip.
- Take of Guacamole.
Steps to make Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options:
- Slice the cucumber into sections around 1 inch long.
- Using a melon baller or teaspoon, gently scoop some of the middle of each cut section out. Don't go too deep, you don't want to cut through the bottom or your filler will fall out.
- Fill the holes with your choice of filling or dip. You can chop up the scooped out cucumber and mix it into a side salad or make a raita dip.
- These are great as an appetiser or as a little individual dip holder at a BBQ or party. Serve with a side salad or with veggie or bread sticks for dipping.
- Peeling the cucumber is optional but I find they are more robust with the skin left on.
- You'll find free from versions of many spreads, dips and other condiments on my profile, vic20adamant, such as sour cream, raita, tzatziki, mayo etc.
If you find this Vickys Cucumber Salad Cups with Filling/Dip Options recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.