Easiest Way to Make Bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla Conna Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla Conna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla Conna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you battle depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–work better. Consume an egg and jolly up!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla conna recipe. You can cook bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla conna using 8 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla Conna:
- Take of feta cheese.
- Prepare of boukovo (hot paprika flakes) denpending how hot you want it to be.
- Provide of oregano.
- Prepare of tomatoes (choose organic at least).
- Use of large sweet red pepper.
- Provide of large chili pepper (best if it's green for a larger variety of colors but red ones taste the same too).
- Provide of good quality olive oil.
- Get of pizza dough.
Instructions to make Bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla Conna:
- Peel the tomatoes after washing them thoroughly. There's an easy way to make the skin peel away without any effort..
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Cut them into small cubes. Choose tomatoes with rich flesh and not too many liquids, they add to the taste but will take longer to bake and you will have less quantity left over in the dish..
- Cut the pizza dough vertically along its length, into 6 round slices. Cut your feta cheese into 6 slices as well (as many as your baking mold allows), of about 100 g each..
- Brush a baking tray for large muffins (one that makes 6 large ones) with oil..
- Roll out initially the 6 round slices using a small rolling pin and then, using your hands (it is much easier) into a shape like small plates. Calculate the diameter according to the size of the baking mold. For baking molds like the ones I used you need rolled out dough of about 20 cm diameter..
- Place each piece of rolled out dough over the mold and pushing lightly fit it into the opening pressing it against the sides. As soon as you push it in, gravity will take care of the rest. Pay attention to the opening and on how you place the dough so that you don't make any holes..
- Bake in a preheated oven for just 6 minutes. The dough in the molds will be half baked but still pliable. It will rise a little but will soon fall badk into the shape of the molds..
- This is what you do. Remove the baking tray from the oven and using the curved handle of a wooden spoon, says Conna but I used a pestle, press the center of this pliable dough that is half baked into the molds so that it takes their shape. In this way you create a space for the ingredients of the bouyiourdi, making, effectively, a "dough" bowl. At this point you should make sure that you don't make any holes to the dough..
- Place the feta cheese at the bottom of each such bowl and sprinkle the top with the oregano and the boukovo..
- Pour half of the olive oil on top..
- Then add the tomato cubes.
- The sweet pepper as well as the chili (cut into thin strips or round slices). It's up to you to decide whether you will use the seeds of the chili pepper (but also their thin and lightly colored parts that connect them to the flesh) or not, depending on the degree of tolerance to hot tastes..
- Pour the rest of the olive oil on top..
- Bake under the grill for 10-15 minutes (depending on the kind of feta cheese you are using, that is, how easy it melts, but also on your oven. You can see 4 bouyiourdis being baked but also 2 eggs with ham and cheese. I told you, I really liked Conna's idea (and you should see the daughter…)..
- When you take it out of the oven, remove from the molds as fast as possible the hot dough allows and serve. The delicacy is more delicious while it is as hot as possible. Cool it at the last moment by blowing on it before you put it in your mouth..
- At this point you will realize how important it is to have kept the dough without any holes in it. It doesn't really matter where the bouyiourdi is concerned (you simply have to take care so that the oil doesn't spill) but for the eggs it is really important because they don't drip from the bottom of the bowl and get baked outside it (watch how nice they look at the edge of the photo!).
If you find this Bouyiourdi in a dough bowl alla Conna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.