How to Make Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's pan seared pork wontons or pork pot stickers recipe. To cook mike's pan seared pork wontons or pork pot stickers you need 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers:
- You need of ● For The Wonton Meat Mixture.
- Get of Spicy Ground Sausage.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro [loose pack].
- Take of Extra Fine Minced Cabbage.
- Take of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Provide of Green Onions.
- Get of LG Egg [beaten].
- Get of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need of Each: Garlic Chilie Sauce – Soy Sauce – Pickled Ginger.
- Prepare of Each: Black Pepper – Onion Powder – Sesame Oil – Quality Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishments, Sides & Dips.
- Take of Pot Sticker Sauce.
- Provide of Soy Sauce.
- Provide of Sweet Chile Sauce.
- Get of Hot Chinese Mustard.
- Provide of Fine Shreaded Cabbage.
- Get of Fresh Chives.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of ● For The Wrappers.
- Provide of 50 CT Package Square & Round Yellow Wonton Wrappers [square for wontons – round for pot stickers].
- Use of Cold Water [to seal wrapper edges].
- You need of Cooking Oil.
- Take of Water [for frying pan].
Instructions to make Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers:
- Mix everything in your Wonton Meat Mixture section together well..
- Place 1 1/2 tbsp meat into the center of your wrapper. Wet all edges with cold water..
- Seal your Wontons up in a triangle pattern tightly. Then, wet the two bottom triangular points and fold them together. Your Wonton should look like it's hugging itself..
- If making Pot Stickers – place the same amount of pork into your round wrappers. Repeat the Wonton process but place several pinches at the edges. It should end up looking like a clam shell. [sorry. one of my kids got creative with this photo edit and deleted the original] ;0).
- Add a slight amount of oil to your pan with 1/2 cup water and a tight fitting lid. Steam both Wontons and Pot Stickers for 5 minutes covered, flipping once. Then uncover and brown..
- Pot Stickers..
- Drain on paper towels..
- Serve Wontons hot in a bowl alone or, with an Asian pork or beef broth if desired. Garnish with fresh cilantro..
- Boiled Pork & Mushroom Dumplings..
- Serve Pot Stickers hot on a bed of fresh cabbage and garnish with fresh chives and cilantro..
- Serve both with an assortment of dipping sauces. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Pan Seared Pork Wontons Or Pork Pot Stickers recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.