Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Sharwarma recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Sharwarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Sharwarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that "comfort" foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it's good for you to consume them. Several foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It's not hard to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are fantastic at helping you have a happier mood. They fill you up better and that can help improve your moods also. It's not hard to feel a little bit off when you are starving! These grains can elevate your mood because it's not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these grains faster than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
You can see, you don't have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to spicy sharwarma recipe. To make spicy sharwarma you only need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Sharwarma:
- Use of Chicken Thigh Skinless and boneless.
- Provide of Wraps Lebanese Flatbread.
- Provide of Meat Marinade.
- Provide of Garlic granules can use garlic cloves or garlic powder.
- Get of Ground Coriander.
- Get of Cinnamon.
- Get of Paprika use 1 tsp for mild spicy.
- Use of Tumeric.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Dipping Sauce.
- Prepare of Greek Yoghurt.
- Take of salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Salad Cream.
- Use of Vegetable.
- Get of Sweet Chilli Sauce.
- Prepare of White Cabbage.
- You need of Chilli flakes for topping.
- Get of organic carrots.
- Provide of Red Bell Pepper.
Steps to make Spicy Sharwarma:
- Mix the marinade ingredients in a large bowl with the chicken fillets..
- Marinade for at least 2 hours or if you really want the meat to absorb the taste then leave overnight..
- While the meat marinades, you can prep your vegetables, I love crunchy veggies hence the interesting choices of carrots and cabbage..
- Also a good time to prep your dipping sauce, the salad cream is optional and some people do add lemon juice but I wanted to tone down the acidity in the meal. Sweet chilli is to amp the heat up!.
- Heat a grill pan until it is hot and sear the chicken fillets on all sides until nicely charred. Set aside and prep your wrap.
- To serve spread the sauce in the middle of the wrap as much as you want. Add the chicken and vegetable of your choice..
If you find this Spicy Sharwarma recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.