Recipe of Chicken Rice Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with changing the bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken rice recipe. To make chicken rice you need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Rice:
- Use of A Chicken Stock.
- Get of Whole Chicken.
- Take of big Slices of Ginger.
- Take of crushed Garlics.
- Get of Season to taste (chicken powder).
- Provide of B Long Grain Basmati Rice.
- Use of (washed & drained).
- Provide of C Chicken Rice.
- Provide of Butter.
- Prepare of long stalk of Lemon Grass (cut & lightly bruised).
- Use of Ginger.
- Get of Crushed Garlics.
- Prepare of Chicken Seasoning Powder.
- Use of (Use Knorr's or maggie's).
- Use of D Sauces/Dips.
- You need of . Chilli.
- You need of Red Chillies + few tbsp water+ an inch ginger + Garlics + vinegar/lemon juice + sugar = blend.
- Provide of . Ginger.
- Take of Ginger + Garlic + Oil + Salt = Blend. Then sautéed.
- Prepare of . Soy Sauce.
- Take of sesame oil + light soy sauce – mixed well.
- Prepare of E Clear Soup.
- Provide of See instruction & pic attached.
Instructions to make Chicken Rice:
- Prep ingredients. Start with A, B, C & D.
- Prep A – stuff chicken cavity with 4 big Slices of Ginger & 3 crushed garlics. Place chicken in a pot & fill it with water. Water should cover the chicken. Add the remaining ingredients in A. Let it boil. Once boiled, let it simmer over low heat for 25mins (with Lid on). Remove chicken from the pot & let cool/dry..
- B – Wash & Drain rice..
- C – Sauté C in butter until fragrant. Then pour C into B. Then add enough chicken stock (A) into the pot to cook the rice. (If u still have extra broth/stock, Leave the left over stock in the pot for soup later on in E). Stir & mix. Turn rice cooker on & let it cook..
- Check rice when nearly cook and add chicken stock/broth only if necessary, use CHOPSTICK to fluff / stir the rice lightly. Let rice cook until done..
- D – Sauces / Dips. 1 Chilli Sauce: 👉🏻 5 big red chillies (sliced) + an inch ginger+ 4 garlics + 1/4 vinegar or lemon + 1/4 water + 1tbsp sugar = blend well. Taste. Adjust taste accordingly. 2. Ginger: 👉🏻 Ginger + garlic (ratio 3:1) + 1/2 oil = blend well then sauté until fragrant. 3. Soy Sauce: 👉🏻 1 tsp sesame oil + 2 tbsp light soy sauce=mix well. Taste. Pour over chicken..
- E – Clear soup. Chicken rice clear soup ideally SHOULD taste very subtle & 'clean'. Therefore, use the left over chicken stock in A. Fill up half of the pot with water. Dont season this soup. Add clean cut coriander roots and slices of white radish. Let it boil and then simmer for another 30-45mins. Strain (opt) when served. Garnish with chopped spring onions/scallions..
- Serve warm..
If you find this Chicken Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.