Recipe of Best semi-homemade pizza EVER! Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Best semi-homemade pizza EVER! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best semi-homemade pizza EVER! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Green tea is actually excellent for your mood. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods as well!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best semi-homemade pizza ever! recipe. To cook best semi-homemade pizza ever! you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best semi-homemade pizza EVER!:
- Provide 18 of " pizza dough from your favorite local pizza restaurant – they actually sell their dough!!!!! Winning!.
- You need 1 jar of store bought pizza sauce.
- You need 1 of large bag of mozzarella cheese or low moisture mozzarella cheese.
- Provide of I bag of pepperoni.
- You need of Pretty much anything you want to add.
Instructions to make Best semi-homemade pizza EVER!:
- Pre heat oven to 450.
- If stored in refrigerator allow to come to room temp on kitchen counter. Place dough on 18 inch pizza pan. I prefer a pan which allows the bottom of crust to crisp(the ones with holes on the bottom)..
- With your fingertips press down quickly, the inside of the pizza dough to outside where you want your crust to begin. The purpose is to stretch the dough enough to into a circle that you can now pick up and move around the inside of the dough… stretching to make thinner allowing a more restaurant style pizza..
- Now, ladel/spoon as little (my preference) or as much pizza sauce as you like with getting any on the crust zone. Next, add cheese and top with pepperoni..
- Place pizza inside and bake till geese melts. Slice and enjoy with your family! It taste just like Empire's NYC style pizza! Except a large didn't cost $25 and I made it myself!.
If you find this Best semi-homemade pizza EVER! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.