Recipe of Fluffy, Chewy, and Soft: My Best Pizza Dough Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fluffy, Chewy, and Soft: My Best Pizza Dough recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fluffy, Chewy, and Soft: My Best Pizza Dough recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to be in a better mood. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fluffy, chewy, and soft: my best pizza dough recipe. To cook fluffy, chewy, and soft: my best pizza dough you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy, Chewy, and Soft: My Best Pizza Dough:
- Prepare of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Dry yeast.
- Prepare of ○Water.
- You need of ○Unprocessed soy milk (or water).
- Provide of Olive oil.
Steps to make Fluffy, Chewy, and Soft: My Best Pizza Dough:
- (Use room temperature water in summer, lukewarm water in winter.) Put all the ingredients except olive oil in the bread maker and start kneading the dough..
- You don't need to rest the dough for the 1st proofing. Take the dough out from the bread maker and divide into 3 portions. Coat your hands with oil and round off each piece into a smooth ball. Place them in a greased container and let them rise for 90 minutes..
- Gently take the dough out from the container using a spatula and dust both sides with a generous amount of bread flour. Flatten it with your hands, not squeezing the edges, and place it on a sheet of aluminum foil or parchment paper..
- Add your favorite toppings. Preheat the oven with the baking tray inside (this is important!) to 250℃, and bake for 10~20 minutes..
If you find this Fluffy, Chewy, and Soft: My Best Pizza Dough recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.