Recipe of Chicken and stuffing Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and stuffing recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. In this posting we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and stuffing recipe. You can cook chicken and stuffing using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and stuffing:
- Provide 4 of Chicken breast cooked or 1 rotisserie diced or shredded.
- Use to taste of Garlic powder, onion powder, Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Veggies of choice to add carrots, peas, broccoli or green beans.
- Take 2 cans of cream of chicken.
- Get 8 oz of sour cream.
- You need 1 box of stove top stuffing I used chicken flavor.
- Get 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter melted.
Instructions to make Chicken and stuffing:
- Spray slow cooker with non stick cooking spray or a 13 × 9 inch baking dish if baking and pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Then add chicken and 1 to 1 1/2 cups veggies of choice. Add salt, pepper onion powder and garlic powder to taste and mix up..
- Mix sour cream with both cans cream of chicken and spread over chicken and vegetables and sprinkle stuffing on.
- Mix melted butter with broth and evenly pour over top.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours if using slow cooker.
- Or bake for 35 to 40 minutes uncovered.
If you find this Chicken and stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.