Simple Way to Make Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. Some foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to battle depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zesty cream cheese crockpot chicken recipe. To make zesty cream cheese crockpot chicken you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken:
- Provide 4 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 16 oz of bottle of Italian dressing.
- You need 8 oz of block of cream cheese.
Instructions to make Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken:
- Take frozen skinless boneless chicken breasts and place in slow cooker.
- combine all other ingredients and pour on top of chicken.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours stirring occasionally. If chicken breasts are thawed allow 4-6 hours for cooking time. Chicken is done when it can be shredded with a spoon..
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
If you find this Zesty Cream Cheese Crockpot Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.