Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
You have to remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is really important for a healthy body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also provide potassium. For example, broccoli has plenty of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cream of asparagus soup recipe. To cook simple cream of asparagus soup you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup:
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 quart of chicken stock.
- Provide 2 clove of gralic (crushed).
- Take 2 bunch of asparagus (chopped).
- Provide 1 medium of onion (diced).
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 2 pinch of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of diced fresh chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh Italian parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup:
- Peel and finely dice one medium onion. And crush 2 cloves fresh garlic..
- In a large sause pan melt butter over medium high heat. Once butter is melted add diced onion and pinch of salt and sauté until soft and translucent. About 10 mins.
- And curshed garlic and sauté for about 1 more minute, taking care not to brown garlic..
- Add chicken stock. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat and simmer for 15 mins.
- Add chopped asparagus and parsley, increase heat back to high. Boil for approximately 5-10 mins or until asparagus is tender.
- Once asparagus is tender, reduce heat to low and puree using stick blender or food processor (caution soup will be hot). Strain soup if desired and return to pot. Stir in black pepper, pinch more salt and heavy cream..
- Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with freshly chopped chives..
If you find this Simple Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.