Recipe of Mexican Chicken Casserole Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mexican Chicken Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mexican Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to bettering your mood, can be a superb protein source.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican chicken casserole recipe. To cook mexican chicken casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Chicken Casserole:
- Take Can of black beans.
- Use Can of chili beans.
- You need of Small bag of broccoli.
- Provide Can of cream of chicken.
- Take Can of cream of broccoli and cheese.
- Provide Can of cream of mushroom.
- Take 2 cans of rotel.
- Provide 3 bags of mexican mix cheese.
- You need 3 bags of doritos.
- You need 2 cans of diced chicken in water.
Steps to make Mexican Chicken Casserole:
- Cook chicken in skillet.
- Add all cans together in big pot, cook until warm/hot through and through.
- Steam broccoli in butter and a tad bit of water (i used the microwave, 7 minutes, covered).
- Add chicken and (drained) broccoli.
- Layer mixture as so: doritos/mixture/cheese/doritos/mixture/cheese and so on..
- Bake on 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serves many.
If you find this Mexican Chicken Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.