Easiest Way to Prepare DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Most of your meals should also contain fish like salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will find that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to diy condensed cream of whatever soup recipe. To make diy condensed cream of whatever soup you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup:
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of flour (I use Bob's Red Mill GF 1 to 1 Baking Flour).
- Use of chicken stock.
- Use of milk.
- Get of chopped mushrooms, broccoli, celery, or chicken (whatever flavor you need).
- Prepare of To taste- salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Instructions to make DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup:
- Over medium heat, saute the "whatever flavor" in the 3 tbsp butter..
- Create a roux by adding the flour to the melted butter. Whisk in flour and allow to cook for a minute or two..
- Add the chicken stock and milk to the roux and whisk constantly..
- Continue whisking/stirring over heat until the thick consistency of condensed soup..
- This is equivalent to 1 can of cream of (blank) soup, and works well in casseroles..
If you find this DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.