Recipe of DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all good for raising your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to diy condensed cream of whatever soup recipe. To make diy condensed cream of whatever soup you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup:
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour (I use Bob's Red Mill GF 1 to 1 Baking Flour).
- Provide 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms, broccoli, celery, or chicken (whatever flavor you need).
- Use of To taste- salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Instructions to make DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup:
- Over medium heat, saute the "whatever flavor" in the 3 tbsp butter..
- Create a roux by adding the flour to the melted butter. Whisk in flour and allow to cook for a minute or two..
- Add the chicken stock and milk to the roux and whisk constantly..
- Continue whisking/stirring over heat until the thick consistency of condensed soup..
- This is equivalent to 1 can of cream of (blank) soup, and works well in casseroles..
If you find this DIY Condensed Cream of Whatever Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.