Recipe of Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating a lot of berries. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
For people who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jalepeno & sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe. To make jalepeno & sour cream chicken enchiladas you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas:
- Prepare of large boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of flour.
- Take of chicken broth.
- Provide of container of sour cream.
- Prepare of Green chilies (small can of diced).
- Provide of shredded cheese (your choice. I used Monty Jack).
- Take of About 16 flour tortillas.
- Use of Fajitah seasoning packet.
- Prepare of medium onion.
- Get of small can of jalepenos diced. Or fresh.
Steps to make Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas:
- Cook the chicken till done and shred. (I used a crock pot. Put it on high and cooked it in extra chicken broth for 4 hours.).
- Then I diced a onion. And added it to the shredded chicken as well as 1 cup of shredded cheese and seasoning packet..
- Mix then Roll the enchiladas up and put them seam down into a greased casserole dish. Line them up..
- Once finished rolling you can start the sauce. On low medium heat melt 6 tbs of butter – I used stick butter. Makes it easier measurement wise. Once melted add a tbs of flour – whisk and repeat steps till all 6 tbs of flour are wisked in. Wisk for about a minute. Up the temp to medium and add in 2 cups of chicken broth..
- Whisk a bit. Then let sit till it bubbles and thickens. Take it off the burner.AND LET COOL FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES! Then Add the 16 oz container of sour cream and your green chillies and peppers. Whisk till combined..
- Pour mixture over your enchiladas and top with remaining shredded cheese..
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes then broil on high for one minute at the end to crisp the cheese..
- Enjoy ^_^ (if u dont like chilies don't add or if you want to kick up the heat add some fire sauce to your plate).
If you find this Jalepeno & Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.