How to Make Pudina Chutney (Mint dips) Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pudina Chutney (Mint dips) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pudina Chutney (Mint dips) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pudina Chutney (Mint dips) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that hard. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pudina chutney (mint dips) recipe. To cook pudina chutney (mint dips) you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pudina Chutney (Mint dips):
- You need bunch of pudina of A leaves ( mint leaves).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Urad Dal.
- Take 2 of Green chillies.
- Take 2 of chillies Red.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Tamarind.
- Use a few of Coriander leaves -.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of coconut Grated ( optional).
Instructions to make Pudina Chutney (Mint dips):
- Heat the pudina leaves and coriander leaves in a kadai for a minute or two..
- Heat oil in a kadai in order to roast urad dal, green chillies and red chillies..
- Grind the leaves,roasted dal and chillies alongwith tamarind and salt to a fine paste in a mixture grinder. Add a little water while grinding. You can add coconut also while grinding(optional).
- Pudina chutney is ready to be served..
If you find this Pudina Chutney (Mint dips) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.