Recipe of Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek flat bread for souvlaki & dips recipe. To make greek flat bread for souvlaki & dips you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips:
- You need of Warm Water.
- Take of Dry Yeast.
- Use of Sugar.
- Get of Bread Flour.
- Get of Salt.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Provide of Extra Olive Oil.
Steps to make Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips:
- Place Warm Water, Dry Yeast and Sugar in a bowl, mix gently and set aside..
- Place Bread Flour and Salt in a large bowl, and mix to combine. Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast mixture and Olive Oil. Mix well to form a soft dough. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes, adding extra flour, until smooth and elastic..
- Divide into 4 balls, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes..
- Place a large piece of baking paper on a flat work surface, drizzle some Olive Oil on the baking paper. Place one ball of the dough on the oiled baking paper, drizzle extra Oil over the dough. Using your fingers, flatten the dough to 18-20cm round..
- Heat a frying pan over high heat, then reduce to medium-low heat. Place the flattened dough using the baking paper onto the frying pan, remove the paper, then cook the bread for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly browned..
- Repeat with the remaining dough..
Authentic greek flat pita bread. — get to know us —. Gyros with Greek Chicken, Tzatziki and Homemade Greek Pita Flatbread – These are loaded with fresh and exciting flavors. Bland doesn't exist in this wrap, which is one of my favorite things about it. Chickpea "Flatbreads" with Pork Souvlaki – Souvlaki For The Soul. Pork is the traditional meat used to make souvlaki, that you find in Greece.
If you find this Greek Flat Bread for Souvlaki & Dips recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.