Easiest Way to Make Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you consume grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you feel happier. They help you feel full too which can truly help to better your mood. It’s not hard to feel low when you are starving! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult for your body to digest and process. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dave's cream of parisian soup recipe. To make dave's cream of parisian soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup:
- Get 8 cups of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Use 2 of pork sirloins (cubed).
- Use 2 (10.8 oz) of bags frozen California blend veggies.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 4 of chicken bouillon cubes (broken into quarters).
- Provide To taste of turmeric.
- Prepare To taste of Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt.
- Take To taste of Lawry's Seasoned Pepper.
- Get To taste of Marcum Soul Seasoning.
Instructions to make Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup:
- Fry pork sirloin cubes, season with turmeric. Add butter toward the end so it melts. Do not drain, you won't need to, and you'll want to keep the butter..
- Cook veggie blend (carrots, broccoli and cauliflower) in 2 cups water. Drain..
- Combine veggies and pork in large pot. Add flour and stir..
- Add milk, bouillon cubes and seasoning to taste, cooking until it's to your desired thickness..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Dave's Cream Of Parisian Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.