Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Smoked Chicken Enchiladas Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Smoked Chicken Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that green tea could help you be so much healthier. Now you are aware that green tea helps you to elevate your moods also!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked chicken enchiladas recipe. You can cook smoked chicken enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Smoked Chicken Enchiladas:
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- Use 2 (10 oz) of cans of enchilada sauce.
- Take of Big bag of shredded cheese.
- Get of Flour tortillas.
Steps to make Smoked Chicken Enchiladas:
- Smoke Chicken for 1 hour at 180 then turn up temp to 350 and finish cooking to 165 internal temp. Use what ever seasoning you want..
- Shred all 3 chicken breasts and add all the cream cheese. Also had a handful of cheese and half a can on enchilada sauce and mix up..
- Pour other half can of enchilada sauce in a large lasagna pan.
- Grab tortillas and put chicken on them. Wrap up and put in pan seam side down..
- Cover enchiladas with other can of enchilada sauce and use the rest of the bag of cheese to cover..
- Set smoker to 350 and put pan in until cheese is melted. About 30 minutes.
- After cheese is melted pull pan out and let cool down..
If you find this Smoked Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.