Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Loaded Potato Nachos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Loaded Potato Nachos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Potato Nachos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping boost your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. Feeling famished can actually make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your sugar levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
Now you can see that junk food isn't necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to loaded potato nachos recipe. You can have loaded potato nachos using 20 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Potato Nachos:
- Use of Meat-----------------.
- Prepare of bacon, 2 ounces.
- Use of chicken thigh boneless and skinless.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Get of can of pinto beans.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- Use of ground cumin.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- Take of ground paprika.
- Get of tomato paste.
- Take of onion powder.
- You need of Potatoes----------------.
- Provide of oil to fry in.
- Get of yellow potatoes.
- Prepare of salt.
- Use of Cheeses and other----------------.
- Provide of Colby pepper jack cheese.
- Use of sliced bacon.
- Take of Toppings------------------.
- You need of sour cream.
Steps to make Loaded Potato Nachos:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the bone and skin from the chicken thigh. Dice and put in a pan with heat..
- Add two ounces of sliced bacon..
- Wash and slice the potatoes.
- Fry in batches in the hot oil..
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil and salt to taste..
- Add the beef along with the spices stir well and cook till browned..
- Add tomato paste taste and adjust spices. Add the beans and simmer for 15 minutes smash half of them..
- Lay the potatoes on a baking pan sprayed with nonstick spray..
- Add half the meat mixture..
- The cheese. Oh fry the rest of the bacon crisp..
- Add half the cheese to the top of first layer of meat..
- Crumble the bacon and add on top of the cheese..
- Add the rest of the meat mixture and the rest of the cheese..
- Put into oven till the cheese has melted..
- Serve with sour cream on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Loaded Potato Nachos recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.