Easiest Way to Prepare Cream of tomato soup Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cream of tomato soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects can be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for maintaining your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of tomato soup recipe. You can cook cream of tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of tomato soup:
- Get 48 oz of #10 can Diced tomatos (reserve juice).
- Use 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 8 oz of unsalted butter.
- Use 1/2 cup of shallots.
- Use 2 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare pinch of allspice.
- Use 2 oz of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2 quart of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 pints of heavy cream.
- You need of salt and cayenne.
Instructions to make Cream of tomato soup:
- Preheat oven to 450. Line sheet pan with foil.
- Spread tomatos in a single layer on the foil, and sprinkle evenly with brown sugar.
- Bake until all the liquid has evaporated and tomatos begin to color, about 30 minutes. Let tomatos cool slightly.
- In small stock pot, melt butter over medium heat and add all shallots, tomato paste, and allspice..
- Reduce to low heat, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until shallots are softened about 10 minutes..
- Add the flour to make a roux, cook for about 1 minute.
- Whisking constantly, gradually add the chicken stock and reserved tomato juice and roasted tomatos..
- Return to sauce pan, return heat to medium, add cream. Whisk together.
- Cover, and increase heat to medium, bring to boil, and down to simmer, for 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer to blender, and working in batches, blend until very smooth..
- Season with salt and cayenne as needed..
If you find this Cream of tomato soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.