Steps to Prepare Frozen Fruity Pizza Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Frozen Fruity Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frozen Fruity Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as effectively as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that difficult. A lot of it truly is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to frozen fruity pizza recipe. To cook frozen fruity pizza you need 4 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Frozen Fruity Pizza:
- Prepare of Hung Curd.
- Provide of Mango Puree.
- Get of Sugar (or as per taste).
- Prepare of Mixed Fresh Fruits(mango, kiwi, plums, grapes, pomegranate).
Steps to make Frozen Fruity Pizza:
- First of all take a shallow tray which is freezer compatible and also fits in your freezer..
- Now lay parchment paper in this tray. Keep it aside. Or use Butter paper..
- Prepare your fruits: Take out pomegranate pearls and Chop the fruits- grapes, kiwi, mangoes, peaches, cherries, etc..
- Take hung curd in a bowl and beat it with a spoon to smoothen it and remove lumps, if any..
- Add mango puree (blended with sugar) to beaten curd..
- Now, your curd mango mix is ready..
- Spread this mix on parchment paper (laid in the tray) with the help of spatula or just tilting the tray in different directions..
- Lay fruits on this mix..
- Keep the tray in freezer for 3-4 hours or till set..
- Remove parchment paper. Cut slices..
- Serve with love..
- Notes: 1.Adjust sugar and mango puree according to your taste..
- Variations: 1. Instead of mango puree, you can use any other fruit puree also like strawberry puree or kiwi or peach or any other. 2. You can make it with only yogurt also. Then take yogurt as it is (hung curd not required) add vanilla essence and honey. Proceed as mentioned above..
If you find this Frozen Fruity Pizza recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.