Easiest Way to Make Cream Cheese Chicken Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cream Cheese Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cream Cheese Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream Cheese Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is really great for your mood. You were just expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You probably already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you consume green tea. And now you are aware that it can help improve your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream cheese chicken recipe. To cook cream cheese chicken you only need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream Cheese Chicken:
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken breast.
- Get 2 can of Whole kernel sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cream cheese.
- Provide of Garlic Powder.
- Get of Onion Powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- You need 3 envelope of Boil in a Bag Rice.
Instructions to make Cream Cheese Chicken:
- Place the chicken in the crockpot (we used frozen). Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Spoon the can of cream of chicken soup over seasoned chicken. Drain 1 can of corn and add to the crockpot then cook for 6 hours on low. Next, add an 8 ounce block of cream cheese and a second can of corn drained (Add more seasonings when adding the cream cheese and second can of corn). Cook for an additional 30 minutes then stir. The chicken will be so tender it will fall apart easily as you stir. I served it on a bed of rice with broccoli on the side. Easy for busy nights. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cream Cheese Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.