Easiest Way to Prepare Vegetarian's Uttapam Pizza with broccoli & mozzarella Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetarian's Uttapam Pizza with broccoli & mozzarella recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian's Uttapam Pizza with broccoli & mozzarella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian's Uttapam Pizza with broccoli & mozzarella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian's uttapam pizza with broccoli & mozzarella recipe. You can cook vegetarian's uttapam pizza with broccoli & mozzarella using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian's Uttapam Pizza with broccoli & mozzarella:
- Take of Fo' uttapam / pizza base.
- Prepare of Semolina/ rava/ suji.
- Provide of Curd.
- Prepare of Eno fruit salt.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of For pizza topping.
- Prepare of Chopped Red bell pepper.
- Take of Chopped Yellow bell pepper.
- You need of Shredded Carrot.
- Prepare of Boiled Sweet corns.
- Prepare of Broccoli diced in very small.
- You need of Tomato deseeded.
- Provide of Olives sliced.
- Provide of Mozzarella cheese small cube.
- Take of Spices -.
- Prepare of Salt for sprinkling.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Get of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare of Other ingredients_.
- Provide of Schezwan sauce.
- Get of Clarified butter/olive oil.
Steps to make Vegetarian's Uttapam Pizza with broccoli & mozzarella:
- Pre prepration -we have to make a batter fo' uttpam and need diced/chopped veggies fo' our pizza topping.
- Take a big sized bowl..add samolina and curd in it and mix together very well..give a rest of 15 -20 minutes to the batter to get fluffy.
- Add salt and Eno fruit salt..give a quick mix and check the consistency of the batter..it should be slightly running.
- Take a big kadai and pour a glass of water in it and place a bowl in the kadai..gas on.
- Grease a steel plate and grease with little bit of ghee /oil and spread uttpam batter on it.
- Place the plate in the kadai on bowl and cover with a lid..let it to cook for 10-15minutes at low heat..heat off and let it cool down.
- Remove the uttpam from the plate.
- Heat a non stick skillet/tawa and grease it and place the Uttpam on it..spread schezwan sauce, chopped veggies along with boiled sweet corn on it..sprinkle salt, black pepper, cayon powder, garam masala over it then grate some mozzarella cheese on top.
- Let it to cook with veggies by covering with a lid till mozzarella cheese melts completely..flame off.
- Yo'r uttpam pizza is done..cut in triangular pieces with the help of a pizza cutter or a knife.
- Serve hot with ketchup it's SO YUMMY.
- 'have skipped onion due to navratri..can add one small chopped onion.
If you find this Vegetarian's Uttapam Pizza with broccoli & mozzarella recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.