How to Prepare Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you have on hand. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fettuccine with meat sauce and tons-o-mozzarella recipe. You can have baked fettuccine with meat sauce and tons-o-mozzarella using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella:
- Use 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground meat (I chose turkey – you choose what you like).
- You need 2 of tsps garlic powder (or 2 large cloves garlic minced).
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil (if you prefer fresh, I’d recommend you use it to garnish at the end).
- Get 2 of tsps dried oregano (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- Take 2 of tsps dried thyme (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use 20 oz of (or 2.5 cups) marinara sauce (homemade or jarred – whatever makes you happy 😊).
- Take 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 Tbsp of heavy cream.
- You need 1.5 cups of shredded low-moisture whole milk mozzarella (I really recommend shredding your own – but no judgement).
- Get 1.5 lbs of fresh whole milk mozzarella – cut into 1” cubes (aw, yeeeeeeaah!).
- Get 10 oz of fresh fettuccine (or whatever pasta you like – it all tastes the same).
- Get of Parmesan cheese to taste (please use fresh and not from a can – Parmesano Reggiano will change your life).
- You need of Fat to grease your 9×13 or 3 quart casserole dish (bacon fat is amazing – or butter / olive will work).
- You need of Beverage of your choice.
Instructions to make Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella:
- Heat the olive in a large fry pan. Add your ground meat, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, dried basil, salt and pepper. Brown meat and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan, heat marinara sauce, butter and cream on low heat. Add cooked meat and simmer on low for about 10 mins or so. Ooooooh, that’s niiiiiiicccee…….
- Wait, you need a refill 🍷🍷🍷. And to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cook pasta until just underdone. Drain and add to your meat sauce. Now toss and then sip 🍷.
- Put about half of the sauced pasta into your baking dish (for ribbon pasta, kitchen tongs really help). Top with 1 cup of the fresh mozzarella. Then add remaining sauced pasta and top with shredded mozzarella. Now top with remaining fresh mozzarella. Take a pic and celebrate – yeah, baby!!! Dinner is in work!!.
- Bake for about 30-45 mins. If the cheese is getting brown too quickly, remove from oven, loosely tent with foil and return to the oven..
- Once it’s ready (melted, browned cheese and everything is thoroughly heated through), remove from oven and let cool for about 10 mins (unless you’re into burning all of the skin off of the roof of your mouth)..
- Now, refill (🍷) and enjoy!!.
If you find this Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.