Easiest Way to Prepare Cream of Mushroom soup Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cream of Mushroom soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for boosting your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Eat an egg and feel better!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of mushroom soup recipe. To cook cream of mushroom soup you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Mushroom soup:
- Take 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 can of or 1 cup fresh mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 can of sweet corns.
- You need 6 tbsp of flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- Get 6 cups of Chicken or beef broth.
- Take 1 tbsp of chicken powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt or as desired.
- Prepare 1 pack of tetra cream.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Cream of Mushroom soup:
- Heat butter and oil in large pot over medium heat until melted..
- Sauté onion diced and fresh garlic chopped for 2-3 minutes..
- Add flour and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add mushrooms and thyme and allow to cook for 3 minutes..
- Add chicken or beef stock. Mix well and cook on medium heat, bring to a boil..
- Season with salt, pepper. Add little parsley too. Add sweet corns..
- Cover and allow to simmer on low heat for 15 minutes..
- Reduce heat while adding cream. Stir continuously..
- Add remaining thyme and parsley..
- Serve hot with garlic bread..
If you find this Cream of Mushroom soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.