How to Make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. You may also want to mix a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) recipe. To cook chicken macaroni cream soup (sopas) you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- You need 2 of chicken breasts, cubed or strips.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Get 1/4 of garlic head, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 c of cooked macaroni or elbow pasta.
- Get 1 of small carrot, jullienned or diced (none in photo).
- Take 1/4 of cabbage, in strips.
- Provide 1/4 box of (+/- 60ml) all purpose cream.
- You need 1/2 of of chicken bullion cube.
- Take 1/2-1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1-2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Provide 1.5 L of Water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Green onions to garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas):
- Prepare ahead: half cook elbow pasta according to package instructions. Set aside. Also half cook (seasoned with S&P) chicken in a separate pot in 1/2 cup water then cut into cubesor strips. Set aside..
- Saute onions then garlic in oil in a pot..
- Once fragrant, add in your chicken and 1/2 c water. Boil until cooked and remove then cut into cubes or strips. Meanwhile add 1L water into the same pot and drop in the chicken bullion or broth cube..
- Return the cut chicken into the pot and add your elbow pasta, carrots, cabbage and All Purpose Cream (Nestlé or other brand). Get a spoon and get a knob of butter, add into the pot (optional). Stir until simmmering..
- Taste and season with salt & pepper. Adjust if you need to add more both cube. When satisfied, taste elbow pasta if okay to your liking. I like mine al denté. Remember it will continue cooking when you turn off the heat. Serve and garnish with snipped green onions..
If you find this Chicken Macaroni Cream Soup (Sopas) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.