Simple Way to Make Cream of Fennel Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Fennel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Fennel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of fennel recipe. You can cook cream of fennel using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of Fennel:
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of minced fennel.
- You need 4 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Use 3 tbsp of flour, all purpose.
- Take 2 cup of cream.
Instructions to make Cream of Fennel:
- place the fennel in a large sauce pan cover with the chicken stock, simmer for 30 minutes.
- strain reserving the liquid and fennel.
- puree the fennel in a food processor or through a food mill.
- return the fennel to the broth.
- on a small sauce pan heat the butter and add the flour, cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
- add the cream and cook into a thick sauce.
- whip the into the soup.
- reheat to very hot.
If you find this Cream of Fennel recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.