Recipe of Thin Crust Wheat Pizza Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thin Crust Wheat Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thin Crust Wheat Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thin Crust Wheat Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Possibly the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not that tough. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thin crust wheat pizza recipe. To cook thin crust wheat pizza you need 20 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thin Crust Wheat Pizza:
- Use of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Provide of th Cup Curd.
- Use of Oil.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Eno fruit salt.
- Provide of Pizza sauce.
- Get of Readymade pizza sauce.
- Get of Mayonnaise.
- Take of Salsa dip.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Use of Vegetables.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of American Corns.
- Prepare of Capsicum.
- Use of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide of Oregano (salted).
- Take of Mixed Herbs.
- Get of Red Chilli Flakes.
Instructions to make Thin Crust Wheat Pizza:
- Mix the flour, salt, eno and curd together. Knead it to medium dough for atleast 2-3 minutes removing all cracks. Cover with damp cloth and keep aside for atleast an hour..
- After an hour, the dough will nicely ferment. Knead again for few seconds and divide the dough in 6 portions equally..
- Roll each portion in a slightly thin round shape with the help of a rolling pin using little dry flour if required..
- Now fork it everywhere so that it doesn't rise crazily while cooking..
- Now take a heavy bottom kadai/wok. Grease lightly with oil. Keep a cooker stand inside. Place a steel plate onto it and cover whole wok with lid..
- Alternatively, you can simply cook the base on tawa at low flame for 3-4 minutes by slightly greasing it and turning the side..
- Preheat wok for 5 minutes at low flame. If you have light utensil then add salt in the base of wok to avoid burning of utensil..
- Now put the raw pizza base on plate and cover with lid. Cook at low flame for 5 minutes then flip side and cook from another side for 5 minutes..
- You can keep these pizza bases in refrigerator for later use..
- Now to make Pizza, let's prepare sauce first..
- I have taken readymade pizza sauce of fun foods. You can also prepare at home. Check recipe on my channel for the same..
- In pizza sauce, mix mayo, salsa, salt and pepper..
- Now spread little butter on base followed by the prepared pizza sauce..
- Now generously spread mozzarella cheese on it..
- Spread the veggies of your choice along with more cheese on top..
- Sprinkle oregano, Red Chilli Flakes and mixed herbs..
- Now put this pizza to bake in kadai like you did for base above for 10 minutes..
- Or simply grease a griddle with butter and put the pizza on it and cover with lid. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Your yummy easy healthy thin crust Pizza is ready. Eat it guilt free..
- Honestly, i dont miss those maida based pizzas anymore!.
If you find this Thin Crust Wheat Pizza recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.