Recipe of Dessert pizza Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dessert pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dessert pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area to start as any. This will certainly go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dessert pizza recipe. You can have dessert pizza using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dessert pizza:
- Provide of All Purpose Flour.
- Take of Baking Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- Use of Granulated Sugar.
- Provide of Egg.
- Provide of Vanilla extract.
- Get of Toppings.
- Provide of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Use of Confectioner Sugar.
- Prepare of Vanilla Extacract.
- Provide of Fresh Fruit.
- Prepare of Fruits.
- Get of strawberries blueberries pineapple little oranges Kiwi star fruit, stay away from melons, if you use bananas slices coat them in sugar so they don’t brown or add them on when serving.
- Prepare of Melons will make it soggy from the juices.
Instructions to make Dessert pizza:
- I cheat and get the big bag of sugar cookies at Walmart and follow the directions on the bag. But I put a sugar cookie recipe on here as well..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12” non stick round pizza pan with non stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated..
- Press the cookie dough evenly in your greased pizza pan (make sure you flour your hands so they don’t stick to the cookie dough) and bake it for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely..
- In a large bowl, either using a spatula or a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, confectioner sugar.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust and top it with desired fruits. My favorite fruits for this is kiwi, berries and star fruit..
- Cheaper way- I used Can pineapples Chunks, and mandarin oranges drained well and some strawberries, and cheated with a quick easy bake sugar cookies bag from Walmart..
From basic cheese to meat-feasts with stuff crusts, I just love the taste of pizza. See more ideas about Dessert pizza, Dessert recipes, Food. Dessert Pizza: This dessert pizza recipe is sure to class up your next dinner party and tickle your sweet tooth. It really only resembles a pizza in so much as it's round. If not, you are in for a treat-literally.
If you find this Dessert pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.