Easiest Way to Prepare Rava (Semolina) Pizza Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rava (Semolina) Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rava (Semolina) Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rava (Semolina) Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rava (semolina) pizza recipe. To cook rava (semolina) pizza you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rava (Semolina) Pizza:
- Take of semolina (rava).
- Get of curd.
- Prepare of Eno fruit salt.
- Use of Water.
- Take of For pizza stuffing.
- Use of cheese (grated).
- Prepare of capsicum sliced.
- Get of tomato sliced.
- You need of onion sliced.
- Prepare of olives.
- Prepare of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Provide of Salt.
Steps to make Rava (Semolina) Pizza:
- In a large bowl take rava,curd and salt mix it well add water as required. Mix until you get a smooth thick batter which is still at pouring consistency. It should be thick yet runny. Let the rava rest for 10 minutes..
- Now to this add Eno fruit salt and give it a gentle mix. Make sure you mix the batter going in one direction..
- Heat a nonstick tawa on medium flame and spread some oil on the surface of tawa and reduce the flame to the low. Take the batter and pour onto the tawa. Let it flow itself.The thickness should be medium..
- Then cover it up and cook for the next 2-3 minutes on low flame. After 2-3 minutes or once the bottom is golden brown in colour flip it and switch off the flame..
- Add some tomato ketchup on it add some cheese and top up pizza with veggies add a generous amount of cheese of it..
- Turn on the flame, cover it up and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese melts. After 2-3 minutes your pizza should be ready so take it out in a plate. Sprinkle some oregano and serve it hot..
Rava Idli is a popular south Indian dish. SEMOLINA PIZZA DOUGH Recipe For THICK CRISPY CRUST Subscribe to the channel by clicking this link below. Suji Pizza on tawa, suji ka pizza recipe, suji ka nasta, Rava pizza, Semolina. I made this and it came out well. Does the rava get cooked well in this procedure????
If you find this Rava (Semolina) Pizza recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.