Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Yakotori Japanese Skewered Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yakotori Japanese Skewered Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yakotori Japanese Skewered Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that "comfort" foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a terrible mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are fantastic at helping you be happier. They help you feel full also which can truly help to make your mood better. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to yakotori japanese skewered chicken recipe. To cook yakotori japanese skewered chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yakotori Japanese Skewered Chicken:
- You need of skinless and boneless chicken thigh, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Take of dark soy sauce.
- Take of mirin.
- You need of rice wine.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Use of minced garlic.
- Use of freshly grated ginger.
- Take of scallions, for garnish.
Instructions to make Yakotori Japanese Skewered Chicken:
- In a large bowl, mix dark soy sauce, mirin, rice wine, brown sugar, garlic and ginger. Save about 1/3 of the sauce in a small bowl and set aside for later..
- Put the chicken thigh cubes in the bowl and mix. Marinate for about 1 hour..
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for at least 15 minutes..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Thread the skewers through the chicken pieces then put the skewers in the fryer basket. Spritz some oil over the skewers and air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes, flip once in the middle, until surface is slightly caramelized and the meat is cooked through..
- In the meantime, use a sauce pan to bring the previously set-aside sauce to boil. Stir constantly until the sauce thickens. Put the sauce in a small bowl to be used for dipping..
If you find this Yakotori Japanese Skewered Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.