How to Prepare Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with replacing the bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to monster oreo cake with oreo buttercream frosting recipe. To cook monster oreo cake with oreo buttercream frosting you only need 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting:
- Prepare 240 gm of All Purpose Flour.
- Get 230 gm of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Use 180 g of soft unsalted Butter.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour Cream – room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of full fat milk – room temperature.
- Get 120 g of chopped oreos.
- Use of For Oreo Buttercream frosting.
- Get 340 g of soft unsalted Butter.
- Get 4.5 cups of sieved powder Sugar.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy Cream.
- Provide 80 g of crushed oreos.
- Take of few drops Food colour of any choice.
- Prepare of as required Few Dairy shots or m&m chocolate candies.
Instructions to make Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 170 deg and line 2 cake pans. In a bowl,beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs 1 at a time and blend for 40 seconds before adding second one. Beat until pale and frothy.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Gradually Add the dry ingredients into the butter and blend until well incorporated.
- Add the wet ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until just combined..
- Fold in the crushed Oreos and mix until just combined. Do not crush the oreos completely, there should be some bite sized pieces.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the cake pans.Bake for 25-35 minutes until done.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes. Demould and cool completely.
- I like slicing the top layer of the cake to even the surface, this is optional..
- Beat the butter until light and fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar and cream and mix..
- Reserve about half or less buttercream for the design. The design can be done as desired. I have used green gel colour with piping tip shown in pic. Add green colour to this mixture and blend well.
- Mix in the crushed Oreos into the remaining batch of buttercream. Blend well.
- Place first cake on serving plate and apply frosting on the top.
- Place second layer of the cake and frost on top and sides.
- Chill cake for 45 minutes once crumb coat is done. Do final coating and smoothen it.
- Using buttercream, stick m&m or dairy shots on cream portion of Oreo. For Antenna, I have used toothpick.
- Stick eyes on the cake as shown.
- Now start piping on the cake, even if it isn't perfect doesn't matter as this is Monster cake. Place Antennas on top. Cake is ready to be gorged on.
Add in the icing sugar, cup by cup, beating thoroughly after each addition. Add in the cream until desired consistency is reached. Making Oreo Buttercream at home is fun and easy. This frosting is creamy and delicious, perfect for cakes and cupcakes. If you are a huge fan of Oreo Buttercream, you will love my other Oreo desserts, such as Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake, Oreo Devil's Food Cake Truffles, and Mint Chocolate Chip Oreo Cupcakes.
If you find this Monster Oreo Cake with Oreo Buttercream Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.