Recipe of Cream of Mushroom Chicken and Rice Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Mushroom Chicken and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Mushroom Chicken and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
It’s not hard to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can really bring you down! These grains can improve your mood since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of mushroom chicken and rice recipe. You can cook cream of mushroom chicken and rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Mushroom Chicken and Rice:
- Provide of boneless chicken breast pieces.
- Get of olive oil.
- Provide of garlic salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- You need of onion powder.
- Use of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get of milk (I pour it into the empty soup can).
- Use of servings cooked rice.
Instructions to make Cream of Mushroom Chicken and Rice:
- Add chicken, garlic salt, pepper, onion powder, and oil to a ziploc bag. Mix together and allow to sit for a few minutes..
- Warm pan to medium-high heat and place chicken in pan to brown (about 3 minutes each side).
- In a bowl, mix milk and cream of mushroom soup. (I start boiling water for the rice now as well)..
- Pour mixture over chicken and bring to a simmer. Lower heat, cover, and simmer for approximately 20-25 minutes. I flip the chicken mid way through if the mixture doesn't fully cover the chicken also. Stir sauce occasionally as well..
- Serve over rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cream of Mushroom Chicken and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.