Recipe of Cream of mushroom Spicy chicken Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cream of mushroom Spicy chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of mushroom Spicy chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Some grains are truly excellent for driving away bad moods. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all good for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full as well which can really help to make your mood better. Feeling hungry can actually bring you down! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. You digest these grains more quickly than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of mushroom spicy chicken recipe. You can cook cream of mushroom spicy chicken using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of mushroom Spicy chicken:
- Get of cream of mushroom.
- Use of onion.
- You need of bell pepper.
- Provide of creole season.
- Get of red pepper flacks.
- Take of chicken wings.
Steps to make Cream of mushroom Spicy chicken:
- First season chicken wings with Creole seasoning.
- Then place chicken into a cooking pan.
- Then add the medium onion and bell pepper.
- Next add about 2 tablespoons of water to the pan.
- Than cover your pan with aluminum foil.
- Place in a 300 and 50 degree oven to cook for 30 minutes.
- Once your chicken is done then you will open the 26oz can of cream of mushroom.
- Pour on top of the chicken make sure the chicken is completely covered.
- Then placed back in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now you're ready to serve.
If you find this Cream of mushroom Spicy chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.