Easiest Way to Make Creame of chicken soup Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creame of chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creame of chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Some grains are really great for fighting off bad moods. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are excellent at helping you feel better. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can truly make you feel awful! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest these grains faster than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creame of chicken soup recipe. You can cook creame of chicken soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creame of chicken soup:
- Use of butter.
- Provide of onion chopped.
- Use of small piece of celery stick.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Use of chicken stock.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of Boiled and shredded chicken.
- Provide of Salt and black pepper powder.
Instructions to make Creame of chicken soup:
- Boil chicken in a pressure cooker for 2-3 whistles.
- Take Shredded pieces of chicken and keep a side..
- Take butter in a pan and put in the flour, and cook over low heat for a few minutes, stirring all the time..
- Slowly pour in the milk, stirring continuously and let it come to the boil..
- Add the cooked chicken and let it boil for 5-7 minutes. Can add chicken stock to adjust the consistency..
- Pour the soup into a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. Pour the soup back to the pan and add salt and pepper..
- Note: soup tastes equally good without blending too..
If you find this Creame of chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.