Recipe of Cream of mushroom chicken livers Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of mushroom chicken livers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of mushroom chicken livers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to learn, are great at fighting depression. You need to be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of mushroom chicken livers recipe. You can have cream of mushroom chicken livers using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of mushroom chicken livers:
- Take of fresh chicken livers, or thawed frozen ones.
- You need of butter.
- Get of medium onion.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Provide of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get of dried oregano.
- Get of black pepper to taste.
- Provide of chopped flat leaf parsley, garnish.
Instructions to make Cream of mushroom chicken livers:
- Clean your chicken livers, I just rinse my off, pull off any stringy things and fat..
- Chop your livers into pieces the size you like. My wife likes smaller pieces, so I cut them about 1/4 inch size..
- Chop your onion. A small dice is usually better in this dish..
- Melt butter in a skillet or pan. I actually prefer a pan for this one. Use medium heat..
- Add livers and onions to pan. Saute for 6-8 minutes, until brown..
- Stir in oregano and pepper. Stir for a Minute..
- Gradually stir in sour cream..
- Gradually stir in cream of mushroom soup..
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly..
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes..
- Taste, add salt if you need it..
- Serve over noodles or rice..
If you find this Cream of mushroom chicken livers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.